Cleaning in the spring has been a long-standing tradition in many cultures. A deep Spring cleaning can be a way to get rid of dust, dirt, and other allergens that have built up during the winter. Most of us would even say we view Spring as a season of new beginnings, and cleaning paves the way to a fresh start. Overall, spring cleaning can be a way to declutter, organize, and refresh our homes and spaces. Click to learn more about Spring cleaning.
Just as our homes and spaces need attention in the Spring so do our stainless steel grills. We all know that after a long winter, we should clean the interior of our grill but what about the exterior? Actually cleaning the outside of your stainless steel grill is important for a number of reasons:
- Appearance: A clean grill looks much better than a dirty one. Regular cleaning of the exterior of the grill can help maintain its shiny and polished appearance.
- Hygiene: A dirty grill can harbor bacteria and germs.
- Performance: The buildup of dirt and debris on the exterior of the grill can affect its performance. By keeping the exterior of the grill clean, you can help maintain its optimal performance.
Cleaning the exterior of a stainless steel grill is fairly easy and can be done with some basic household items. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Turn off the grill and allow it to cool down completely before cleaning.
- Use a cloth to remove any loose dirt or debris from the surface of the grill. Be careful using any brushes as you do not want to scratch the stainless steel.
- Mix a cleaning solution of equal parts vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the cleaning solution onto the surface of the grill and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Use a cloth to scrub the surface of the grill in a circular motion, paying special attention to any stubborn spots.
- Rinse the surface of the grill with clean water and dry it with a clean cloth.
- Buff the surface of the grill with a clean, dry cloth to remove any streaks or residue.
By following these steps, you can keep your stainless steel grill looking clean and shiny for many years to come. If you have additional questions concerning stainless steel grills, contact the experts at Wilmington Grill.